New features for the 2014 Titan.
- Updated construction and lightweight materials for a more comfortable and a longer lasting harness.
- 2 nested, color coded belay loops.
- Dual-density, layered foam padding for exceptional long lasting comfort.
- Beefier double buckle assembly.
- Larger tapered waist belt and leg loops for those long multi-pitch routes.
With modern big wall climbing in mind the Titan has been redesigned to have unparalleled lightweight performance for hard free climbing, and extreme comfort for those long days hanging on daisy chains. The Titan Features a double buckle waist belt for a wide range of adjustment, allowing the gear loops to be centered on your hips and symmetrical throughout the size range, and with six big gear loops there is plenty of on-harness racking space. Other features include; removable leg loops for nights spent on the wall, and 6000 lb. rated belay/rappel loops. For comfort of mind and body on a big wall, the Titan reigns supreme.
Weight 22.4 oz
Instructions For Use