We’re always looking for talented and passionate people to join the Misty team. Please send inquiries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Title: Operations Manager
Location: Valle Crucis, NC
Salary: Commensurate with experience
General Statement of the Job
The operations manager, along with the owner, will provide administrative leadership, management, and supervision of day-to-day operations. The operations manager will have strong communication and organization skills, be detail oriented, provide budget oversight, and maintain positive customer relationships. The position requires business hours in the office with occasional weekend and overnight traveling.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Provide excellent customer service.
Coordinate all orders from point of receipt to shipment.
Coordinate with production team to maintain production levels to meet customer deadlines.
Responsible for in-house accounting including A/P, A/R, payroll and general ledger entry using GAAP. Will also work with external CPA to create quarterly tax reports.
Support and implement the process of becoming ISO-9001 compliant.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of sound inventory and fiscal management procedures including the planning, implementing and monitoring of an annual budget.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to our customers and visitors
- Knowledge of computers and various application software
- Ability to communicate with vendors and contractors
- Knowledge of safety regulations and personal protective equipment
- Ability to plan, execute and evaluate production schedules
- Required business hours along with some weekend and overnight travel
Minimum Training and Experience
Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in manufacturing operations, business, public administration, management, or a related field with three to five years of experience is preferred.
Working Conditions and Physical Abilities
Work is of a combination of office and factory environments. Must possess a strong communication skills, both written and oral. This position requires a professional demeanor and an orientation towards customer service.
Must be able to exert up to fifty pounds of force to frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
This position requires that work be completed onsite as the primary responsibilities of this position requires onsite supervision and customer service.