- We only accept orders from the United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Greenland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and US Virgin Islands. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express only. We will ship your order via UPS or USPS. We have a flat rate shipping charge of $15.00 for small orders shipped in the continental U.S. Additional shipping charges will apply to oversized packages and to out of country. All orders shipped outside the US will be charged a flat rate for shipping of $50.00. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders, and you will be notified by Misty Mountain via email if there are any additional freight charges for your order. If you require faster shipping, please call us between 9am and 5pm EST to place your order and get a freight quote. We charge 6.75% sales tax for orders in North Carolina. If you have any questions about ordering any of our products, please call us at 828-963-6688. E-mail us at email@example.com.
- If you are interested in ordering Misty Mountain military and tactical gear in Australia or New Zealand, please contact Southern Cross Equipment. Misty Mountain has partnered with Southern Cross Equipment to help bring our military and tactical gear to the armed forces, police, and defense forces of Australia and New Zealand. For more information, please contact Spencer McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For military and tactical sales in Latin America, please contact our Latin America sales representative Fernando Reguera at email@example.com.
- *Due to a high volume of orders, your harness may take 4-5 weeks to be complete. Each harness is handmade by a talented craftsperson in our shop. We are processing orders as quickly as possible to meet our customer’s expectations.*
- Misty Mountain makes the highest quality climbing gear available. We guarantee all of our products against defects in workmanship or materials. We will repair or replace any Misty Mountain product we deem defective. Normal wear and tear are to be expected and are not reason for return. Misty Mountain harnesses are intended for climbing and mountaineering only. Any other use is prohibited and voids all guarantees.
ASTM F1772-12 Standard Specification for Harnesses for Rescue, Safety and Sport Activities.
- The best way to fit a harness correctly is to try it on over your normal climbing clothing. See our sizing information in our size chart . Ensure that the harness is comfortable and not restrictive even while making exaggerated body movements. If you are ordering a harness, measure your waist above your hipbones, roughly at your navel. Measure your thigh at the largest point just underneath the crotch. Caution: Never use a harness that is too large, you could fall out of the harness and die.
- If your harness does not fit or it is not to your liking, you may return it within 30 days, unless it is a custom harness or it has been used. DO NOT climb in your harness! We cannot accept the return of used climbing gear. Call us at 828-963-6688 and we will issue you a return authorization number. Send the item back to us in its original package and we will do everything that is reasonably possible to make you happy.
- Misty Mountain accepts sponsorship requests from current wholesale customers and for events whose purpose is to raise funds for a worthy cause or charity. We do not accept sponsorship requests from individuals, university outdoor programs, climbing gyms and outdoor retailers who are not current Misty Mountain dealers. Please understand that we receive hundreds of unsolicited requests for sponsorship and prizes annually, and are unable to respond to each individual request. Please submit your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line reading “Misty Mountain Sponsorship Request”.
- Climbing and other activities requiring a harness are inherently dangerous. Always know you equipment and its history, and practice safe climbing techniques. If you choose to climb, take responsibility for your actions. Climbing harnesses and slings perform vital functions in the climbing protection system, but proper understanding and execution of all aspects of the climber’s safety system is the responsibility of the climber and not implied by purchase. Misty Mountain will not accept responsibility for damages, injury or death resulting from the misuse of our gear.